Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sea Glass Wedding Jewelry


I just finished these pieces for the wedding party of a local couple who will be married in June. The cornflower blue necklaces above are made with smaller pieces of glass for the juniour bridesmaids. The aqua/seafoam pieces below are matching sets for the bridesmaids. The bride picked out her necklace from our table at the Farmer's Market on the Saturday I was at Saltscapes, so I didn't get to see what she chose. I did ask my husband if her remembered, but he just said "I think it was blue maybe." Oh well, at least he was there for me, not every husband would get up at 5:00 am on a Saturday morning to go to the market. I always love to do wedding jewelry. Here's wishing the bride and groom a long and happy marriage!

4 comments:

  1. Hiya, American Mom here...thought I'd come over here and check out the blog. I send sea glass from the Central Coast to Mermaid's Purse, if you'd like, I would send you a box as well, just send me a note on my blog. we have a good spot nearby and I don't rightly do anything with my glass. Except admire and addictively worship it. Take care, love the jewelry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces are absolutely beautiful! What a lucky bride and bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks folks! I love doing wedding jewelry, and love weddings period :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine that the ordinary stones can look such brilliant! I wanted to buy diamond soon but after noticing this earring I've change my mind

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails